Not Ashamed of The Gospel

Last night at The Seeking, God spoke to one of our awesome leaders, Luis!

"Well,when I feel God speaks to me, its almost always in pictures or visions. At the Seeking when I asked God to speak to me, what he showed me was very challenging.

God showed me a vision of myself on a stage, in front of a large crowd of people. When I looked closer though, the crowd of people became people I recognized. These people I recognized though, were the friends and family in my life that weren't saved. On stage I was ready to perform, but when confronted with the fact that I knew everyone in the crowd, I hesitated.

I believe that what God was showing me through the vision was that as Christians, we are all on stage in a way. Once people become aware that we are Christian, often times they will look closer at what you do, and how you act. You are now in the spotlight, whether you like it or not. Also, being that the crowd was made up of unsaved friends and family, God was challenging me to do what he has set us upon this Earth to do, Evangelize. If I truly love my friends, then don't I want them to also share in the inheritance that we have been qualified for? So how are your actions going to reflect God's love? I'm certainly not ashamed of the Gospel."