Random Kindness...

Check out this testimony from Kaylyn!

"During my usual, long drive to school in Cypress, I noticed a girl at the bus stop that I recognized as the girl I sat behind in Psychology. Immediately I felt God telling me to pick her up. Shocked, nervous, and confused, I attempted to talk my way out of listening to God’s voice. I avoided the request until I was in the parking lot at school, using the excuse that I was already here and didn’t have time to go back and pick her up.

I forgot about her until the next Thursday I had Psychology. I drove by like before, and instantly felt God tell me to pick her up again. This time, I listened. I made a U-turn and began to pray like crazy. I wasn’t sure how she would react to me pulling up to her and telling her to get in the car. I had never said a word to her. I didn’t even know her name. All I knew is that God told me to pick her up and that is exactly what I was going to do.

When I pulled up next to her on the street, I rolled my window down and asked her if she wanted a ride. She said sure, got in the car, closed the door, and I continued to drive to school.

I seriously and honestly expected her to feel the presence of God as soon as she had gotten into my car, but it was quite the opposite. She began to throw the “f-bomb” into every sentence she said, telling me about her boyfriend that she met online just two days before.

Every time I pick her up, I pray. I pray that God will change my heart so I can love her because I absolutely cannot love her without His help. Even though I have not seen any results of my ministering to her, or even received a “thank you” for every Tuesday and Thursday I pick her up, I know that by my random act of kindness and my obedience to the Lord that I planted a seed in her, and God is working in her and she doesn’t even know it yet."